- Complete all work orders given by the Association.
- Perform minor building maintenance (re-hang shutters, touch-up paint, change light bulbs, clean light fixtures, replace downspouts).
- Repairing or replacing siding, roofing, electrical or plumbing repairs are not considered “minor” building repairs.
- Inspect daily, sweep and/or hose tennis courts as necessary.
- Monitor and clean the recycling facility enclosures and surrounding areas daily.
- Clean external dryer vents as requested by Association.
- Police the entire site daily and report to the property administrator and/or police department (if the property administrator is unavailable) any suspicious activities or persons.
- Repair and paint fences as needed.
- Clean around edges and traps of the detention basins as needed so that they are clean, presentable, and work efficiently.